Admissions:Here are the following programs for admission:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Accelerated Nursing Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing Programs
- Master of Science in Nutrition Science
- Post-Graduate APRN Certificate Programs
- Doctoral Programs
Schedule of admission: Full-Time & Part-Time Application Open July 1, 2022 and closed November1, 2022 and Part-TimeApplication deadline March 15, 2023
Tuition and Fees:Master’s & Post-Graduate Costs:
- 12 month program costs (12 CU program): $81,081
- 14 month program costs (13-14 CU program) $94,595
- 18 month program costs (16-17 CU program): $121,622
- 36 month program costs (9 term/34 CU program): $233,932
- Cost per CU in Summer 2022: $6,586
- Cost per CU in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023: $6,698
- Graduate Nursing full-time Tuition & Fee rates and Living Expense Budgets (Fall 2022 & Spring 2023) total$ = 80,860
- Graduate Nursing part-time / post-master’s - per Course Unit tuition rate (Summer 2022) Total = $6,586
- Graduate Nursing Summer 2022 total living expense budget Total (both sessions) = $7,608
- Graduate part-time / post-master’s - per Course Unit tuition rate (Fall 2022 & Spring 2023) Total = $6,698
For other program tuition fee information visit Penn Nursing Tuition and Fees page.
Leadership Scholars Program at Penn Nursing:They will select and fund 10 scholars annually across undergraduate and graduate degree levels. The program is launching in January 2021.
Selection criteria will prioritize diversity, first-generation status, high academic achievement, demonstrated leadership potential, and an expressed desire to make a lasting impact in underserved urban and rural communities.