Ranked #1 Best Nursing School in the World (Admission & Other information)
Ranked by QS
Ranking year: 2022
Rank Topic: Best Nursing School in the world
School Name: Pennsylvania Nursing School
Overview: Penn Nursing is the number one nursing school in the world. From 2018 to 2022, Penn Nursing achieved the first position in the undergraduate nursing program continuously. Anyone can choose Penn Nursing because there are many facilities to study nursing. For the fifth year in a row, it is ranked the #1 nursing school in the world by QS University and is consistently ranked highly in the U.S. News & World Report annual list of best graduate schools. Penn Nursing is currently ranked # 1 in funding from the National Institutes of Health, among other schools of nursing, for the third consecutive year.
Admissions:Here are the following programs for admission:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Program
- Accelerated Nursing Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing Programs
- Master of Science in Nutrition Science
- Post-Graduate APRN Certificate Programs
- Doctoral Programs
Schedule of admission: Full-Time & Part-Time Application Open July 1, 2022 and closed November1, 2022 and Part-TimeApplication deadline March 15, 2023
Tuition and Fees:Master’s & Post-Graduate Costs:
The average projected total costs (tuition and fees) of the 2022-2023 full-time graduate programs—which are based on 3-4 CUs each term—are as follows:
- 12 month program costs (12 CU program): $81,081
- 14 month program costs (13-14 CU program) $94,595
- 18 month program costs (16-17 CU program): $121,622
- 36 month program costs (9 term/34 CU program): $233,932
Every student’s living situation and personal expenses are different, but below are the projected academic year Summer and Fall/Spring costs per CU. These can be multiplied by the total number of CUs in your part-time plan of study to estimate the total cost of an MSN program:
- Cost per CU in Summer 2022: $6,586
- Cost per CU in Fall 2022 or Spring 2023: $6,698
Below are outlined costs based on the school year/summer sessions as well as include estimated other expenses like housing.
- Graduate Nursing full-time Tuition & Fee rates and Living Expense Budgets (Fall 2022 & Spring 2023) total$ = 80,860
- Graduate Nursing part-time / post-master’s - per Course Unit tuition rate (Summer 2022) Total = $6,586
- Graduate Nursing Summer 2022 total living expense budget Total (both sessions) = $7,608
- Graduate part-time / post-master’s - per Course Unit tuition rate (Fall 2022 & Spring 2023) Total = $6,698
For other program tuition fee information visit Penn Nursing Tuition and Fees page.
Leadership Scholars Program at Penn Nursing:They will select and fund 10 scholars annually across undergraduate and graduate degree levels. The program is launching in January 2021.
Selection criteria will prioritize diversity, first-generation status, high academic achievement, demonstrated leadership potential, and an expressed desire to make a lasting impact in underserved urban and rural communities.