List of Nursing scholarships around the world
Nursing Scholarships in the United States
- AACN’s scholarship – American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN) Scholarship opportunity is available to AACN members exclusively. They are offering you an incredible opportunity to learn and enhance your career. You must apply three to four months in advance, so AACN’s authority has sufficient time to process your request.
- The Jane Delano Nursing Student Scholarship – Awards up to 2 scholarships, each worth US$3,000, to Red Cross nursing volunteers or employees. You must need to attend the Red Cross nursing volunteer or employee before submitting a scholarship request.
- A Nurse I am Scholarship by Cherokee Uniforms – Awards up to 10 scholarships, each worth US$2,000, to nursing students. The applicant must be currently enrolled in an accredited nursing program. Individuals who have been accepted to a nursing program but have not yet started their coursework as of February 1, 2023, will not be eligible to apply for the 2023 A Nurse I Am Scholarship program.
- The Nurses Make a Difference Scholarship – is an annual $1,000 scholarship awarded by Cascade Healthcare Solutions for current students in an undergraduate nursing degree program at an accredited college or university, and high school students who have been accepted into a college and plan to study nursing. All applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 and be a legal resident of the USA or hold a valid student visa.
- The Robert E. Smith School of Nursing scholarship – A total of 30 different types of scholarships are on offer to study at the Robert E. Smith School of Nursing.
- Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing Scholarship – range from $7,500 to full tuition and are awarded to students who are admitted and enrolling full-time in an MSN or DNP programs. These merit-based funds for students who demonstrate strong academic ability, leadership skills, outstanding community service, and other personal strengths and accomplishments.
- FNSNA Undergraduate Nursing Scholarship – Awards range from $1,000 to $7,500 for each academic year. This Scholarships are not available for graduate study unless it is for a first degree in nursing.
- The National Black Nurses Association (NBNA) Scholarship – These scholarships will range from $1,000 - $15,000. NBNA scholarships are presented each year to the Awardees at the Annual Institute & Conference. NBNA provides scholarships to students at all levels (LPN to Doctorate). You must be an NBNA member to apply.
- Nurse Corps Scholarship – Eligible nursing students can apply to the Nurse Corps Scholarship Program. If accepted, Nurse Corps pay your tuition, fees, and other educational costs. In return, you work at a Critical Shortage Facility when you graduate.
- Northern Illinois University Scholarships For the School of Nursing – Each year school of nursing students receive $130,000 in scholarship funds. Donor gifts fund more than a dozen scholarships just for nursing students and faculty. There are scholarships granted based on academic achievement, financial need, to undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students, faculty and those who are conducting research.
- School of Nursing, University of Washington: SoN scholarships & fellowships – Various scholarships available to study nursing. such as Scholarships for new students, Scholarships & fellowships for current students, Traineeships Nursing Loans from SoN, additional scholarships are made possible through gifts by the School’s alumni and friends.
Nursing Scholarships in Canada